DIGITAL MARKETER – GRAPHIC DESIGNERpar Doopinet Jobs
Art - Design
Description de l'offre
Brite Academy (Brite) is an international social innovation, human and technology-driven company with headquarters in Buea, Cameroon. Brite Academy is created to train and prepare students and graduates with skills, practical trainings and mentorship needed for the 21st century job market through “Reskilling to jobs of the future”.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
A digital marketing Officer is responsible for looking into the online marketing strategies for the Brite Academy. He/she will plan and execute marketing campaigns and maintain and supply content for the Brite Academy’s website.
Exigences de l'offre
- A university degree in marketing, information technologies, economics, business administration, social sciences, communications or related fields;
- At least two years of experience in a related field
- Excellent Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills, strong analytics, creativity and attention to detail;
- Command of business consulting tools, especially Excel modelling, business-plan analysis, interview techniques, and research;
- Excellent time management and communication skills. You should be able to manage projects independently without a lot of guidance, and to be able to manage several projects at the same time under time pressure;
- Fluent written and oral English and French;
- Commitment to serving society’s needs;
- A high level of personal integrity and teamwork spirit.
What we offer to you
- A great opportunity to use your talent, skills and enthusiasm to help create social businesses with us
- An exciting work environment with great scope for taking on significant responsibilities within projects and within the organization.
- A lot of joy in all our projects and a friendly, young, international team.
- A volunteer (unpaid) position, with the possibility to turn into full-time paid positions based on performance and project needs.